Fire Damage Restoration and Remodel in Phoenixville
When this Phoenixville home suffered from a fire on the second floor causing a great deal smoke and soot damage, they contacted team SERVPRO. In addition to the fire, the owners had been heavy cigarette smokers in many rooms of the home. Our technicians were called in and the house was quickly brought down to the studs and completely remodeled.
SERVPRO technicians specialize in the cleanup after a fire or smoke damage. Should your home experience fire damage, contact us right away. We are available 24/7 365 days a year to take your emergency call.